Role and Responsibilities
We are looking for a talented Social media coordinator to create and maintain a strong online presence for our three (3) 9Round locations. Estimated 4-8 hours/week. Your role is to implement online marketing strategies through social media accounts.
As a Social media coordinator, you will develop and post original content and suggest creative ways to attract more customers and promote our brand. Ultimately, you should be able to increase web traffic and customer engagement metrics aligned with broader marketing strategies.
- Utilizes social media platforms to engage with a community of prospects/members online
- Produce strategy and coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Must be able to work independently and adhere to deadlines
- Must have your own computer and know how to use most social media platforms; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.
- Must be a creative thinker and good at writing
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as dependability, honesty, open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
This is an unpaid internship intended to build a resume and provide experience for an undergraduate student. If chosen the Social Media Coordinator will be provided a free 9Round membership including all equipment (championship gloves, hand wraps and heart-rate monitor and unlimited workouts) while employed.
Founded in 2008 by professional kickboxer Shannon Hudson and his wife, Heather, 9Round is a specialized fitness center that brings boxing and kickboxing fitness training to the average person in a convenient, affordable, 30-minute, full body circuit format. The program is developed around a proprietary and copyrighted system of nine challenging workout stations developed by Shannon himself. Today, there are over 450 franchised 9Round clubs open and operating throughout 40 states and nine countries, with plans to have a total of 1,000 locations by 2018.
9Round prides itself on offering fitness solutions and career solutions to people across the world. We invite you to join our team that is dedicated to building the 9Round brand and improving the lives of 9Round owners and members alike.
Company Website: www.9round.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)